Describe a time when you felt completely lost. November 11th

 I felt completely lost when I was taking my final math exam in my sophomore year. I had studied but I only reviewed some of the units stupidly. I had reviewed our last unit but not the ones before. I ended up getting a really bad grade on the final I came after class and basically begged my teacher to give me another chance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.

Prompt: Describe a time when you took a hiatus from something important. What led to the break, and how did it impact you?

Imagine writing a letter to yourself 10 years from now. What advice, hopes, or reminders would you include?