I depend on my mom daily, I love my mom she is one of my best friends. I have become pretty independent with physical tasks like laundry and cooking but she is there emotionally always. I have always struggled in some way mentally and she has ALWAYS tried her best to help and be there. I relied on her a lot towards the end of my junior year. I was going through a hard time with friends and it really started affecting my school life and confidence, she helped me manage it and make school easier by getting me a 504. I rely on her most of the time I need someone to talk to, we have a deal that as long as I am honest I most of the time will not get in trouble. Today in class we went over the culture of African Americans and then read a poem. The poem talks about a girl coming home after suffering a failure, She creeps into her house afraid her mother is not going to forgive her, but a mother's love is unconditional. They will always love you in a stable household. We then ...
Comments
Post a Comment